We want you!
Project Manager (m/f) Translation & Localisation Services – Berlin
From now on in Berlin
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and interconnected world on the basis of an in depth understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded by IT professionals in 2011, today we work in international teams at four locations for well-known customers. These customers are established in their respective industries comprising telecommunication, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce.
We combine an agile start-up culture with years of consulting expertise, excellent know-how and a high level of reliability.
We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f) for one of our projects in Berlin.
- Project management for the internationalisation team in close collaboration with the R&D and product teams
- Improve processes and tools by evaluation to facilitate the internationalisation
- Manage external service providers
- Proven experience as a project manager for software internationalisation
- Experience in working with localisation/translation providers
- Experience as a change manager is a plus
- Knowledge about CAT tools and issue tracking systems like JIRA, Passolo or SDL Studio
- Basic know-how of QA and LEAN principles
- Passion for agile
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Project duration: 12 months
- Start date: June
- Location: Berlin
- Working mode: 100% onsite
- EU citizenship is required for this project
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, references and hourly rate to .
Dr. Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin